Herbo24Turbo is a proprietary an Ayurvedic formulation that is specifically desgined to enhance vim, vigor, and vitality in males. A synergy of 21 choicest herbs and 150 years of research, this Ayurvedic power supplement is known to be extremely effective in improving male stamina, performance and timing. With this, it is also known to improve sperm count and motility.
Herbo 24 Turbo is differentiated from allopathic products like Viagra, in two ways. First, allopathic products show instant action but are not known to have long term, sustainable results. On the other hand, Herbo 24 Turbo does not give instant results but instead is known for its long lasting effect. If consumed daily, it solves the issue from its root cause and has proven results in significantly improving male performance in the bedroom. Second, allopathic products are known to have side effects and are also known to be harmful to diabetics, hypertensive patients as well as those with heart problems as they cause instant blood stimulation. Herbo 24 Turbo on the other hand, has a long-term effect without any side effects.
The product is natural and does not have any known side effects if consumed in the correct dosage format.
Dosage: 1 capsule daily at bedtime with milk or water.
Dr. Vaidya’s has 150 years of legacy. Herbo 24 Turbo is a well-researched formulation that has been tried and tested on 1000s of consumers. While there are many non-genuine products in the market, the review section on this website will show you what Herbo 24 Turbo satisfied consumers have to say
- Kamal Gota Hindi name for Lotus seed, Kamal Gota helps treat weak stamina in men.
- Mastaki Known for its aphrodisiac and antispasmodic action, this herb helps enhance libido in males and reduces menstrual pains in females.
- Kesar Popularly known as Saffron, this herb helps to increase vitality in men. It is also known to protect against cold, and induce hair growth when applied topically.
- Jayfal Also called Nutmeg, Jayfal is known for its water absorbing, drying up, and sputum absorbing qualities. It proves to be useful in clearing the throat from a cough and treating asthma.
- Ashwagandha Also known as Indian Ginseng, this herb helps increase longevity and vitality. It is prescribed for arresting the aging process, revitalizing the body in debilitated conditions, increasing immunity and treating various musculoskeletal conditions.
- Satavari This Ayurvedic herb is known to act as an excellent aphrodisiac in men. It helps to increase the strength of the private part.
- Shudh Shilajit Known to develop through an extremely slow process of decomposition of certain Himalayan plants, this eminent herb helps to promote fertility in men. It also enhances heart health.
- Vidari Kand Known for its rejuvenating properties, Vidari Kand delays the aging process. It also acts as a great aphrodisiac.
- Swet Museli Also known as White Musli, this herb is a potent aphrodisiac. It helps to improve male’s performance, inducing spermatogenesis and provides strength to the muscles.
- Salam Panja This Ayurvedic herb is touted to increase male fertility and virility. It is a tonic, which boosts the libido with its strong aphrodisiac properties.
- Amla ghan Also known as Indian Gooseberry, Amla is best used for its high concentration of Vitamin C and antioxidants. It rejuvenates the body, nourishes the brain functionality, enhances absorption of food, promotes healthier skin and hair, acts as a body coolant and flushes out toxins.
- Gokhru Derived from a plant called Tribulus Terrestris, this herb helps male virility and general vitality, respectively. It is known to enhance libido and sexual wellbeing without affecting the testosterone levels.
- Akalkara Akalkara is a perennial plant that has aphrodisiac, libido stimulant, and spermatogenic actions. It influences the secretion of androgens and increases their production.
- Tej Patra Tejpatra Ghan acts as a dietary support and pancreatic tonic. It supports a healthy respiratory system and helps build immunity against various environmental pathogens.
- Elaichi Elaichi, also known as Cardamom, is known for its detoxifying properties. A great anti-depressant, this India spice is great for fighting and preventing various infections.
- Taj Taj increases general vitality. It warms and energizes the body as a whole, counteracts congestion, stops diarrhea, improves digestion and relieves abdominal spasms.
- Lavang Also known as clove, this spice helps in almost every kind of ailment such as curing toothache, cough, nausea, sinusitis, flatulence, stress, removes acne, treats wounds and provides relief from anxiety.
- Sunth Essentially dried ginger, Sunth is known for medicinal uses relief from cough & cold, weight management, treatment of headaches, chest pains and urinary infections.
- Pimplimool Pimplimool is a culinary spice that is known to activate the enzymes in the body. It also helps in improving digestion, absorption of nutrients and benefiting lungs.
- Kababchini Also known as Allspice, Kababchini is known for its anti-microbial and anti-oxidant properties.
- Nirbhishi Ghan Nirbhishi Ghan is a Vata, Pitta and Kapha suppressant. It helps in reducing the inflammation and also helps in relieving pain while curbing any related infection.
While the minimum course is 1 month, the recommended course for best results is 3 months.
One will see results after completion of one bottle i.e. one month but, best results will be in 3 months.